Do you want gorgeous inspo-worthy romantic hair on your wedding day and a fun, easy wedding morning? Of course, you do! And you deserve that.
For that reason, Gracie Mae Bridal Hair is not just a stylist but also a wedding vendor, specializing in on-site bridal hair styling. With over 100 brides and counting, owner/lead stylist Amy Wyant knows the ins and outs of a wedding morning, what happens behind the scenes, how to create and follow a timeline, what to expect, and anything else you can think of!
As the bride, you deserve to relax and enjoy your day. For that reason, in addition to a gorgeous romantic hairstyle, the following services are provided in addition to styling your hair:
- Direct Vendor Communication. Amy will work directly with your vendors to create a morning timeline and take the guesswork out for you and off your plate.
- Direct Bridal Party Contact. To plan for a smooth, surprise-free wedding morning, the bridal party will receive a style guide along with direct contact to Amy for questions and help choosing a style. By wedding morning, we will know everyone by name and be ready to go.
- Done-for-you timeline. Don't worry about guessing what time to be there, to be ready, or even telling your bridal party. A timeline will be created for you and sent directly to your bridal party.
- 1 Hour Touch Up Time. If you've ever seen a stylist leave a wedding as soon as the last bobby pin is in place, this isn't that! After everyone's hair is finished, your stylist will stay on site for a full hour for touch ups, pictures, putting your veil in, and anything else that comes up!
- Essentials Kit. Literally every bridal party needs the same things. Really! Bluetooth speaker, scissors, double sided tape, safety pins, and more. All of this will be brought for you.
- Optional 2nd look/touch ups. Facing a rainy day or want a 2nd style? Additional touch up or style change services are available upon consultation.
Need this in your life!? Inquire at graciemaebridal.com and receive a customized service and pricing guide within 24 hours. If you love what you see, request a contract and make it official.
Of all the days you're pulled in a million directions, your wedding day does not have to be one of them!
I can't wait to make that happen for you.
Gracie Mae Bridal LLC