Butler's Grand Ballroom at Cornerstone Commons is located at the corner of Main Street and Cunningham Street in downtown Butler PA. It resides in a century old building that was originally designed by Thayer Architects of New Castle. Construction on the building was completed in early 1906. The four story structure was the long standing home of John Honse Furniture and the Independent Order Of Oddfellows, who had their banquet hall on the third floor. It is this space that has been carefully returned to a functioning banquet hall.